Why LINE rejected my stickers 3 times before it can be sold on Creators Market
Work began in April after persistent requests from fans to do LINE stickers. I first did a focus group on Patreon to gather feedback and Kurone Shizuhi, a very hardcore LINE user, suggested the most changes (Thank you Shizuhi, Reventon and Jerome!) After finalising the chosen 40 stickers, I inked it and sent it to my assistant to colour. Then it was returned to me a week later and I continued to clean up the lines and tweak the colours for another week or so (on and off). I finally submitted on 18th May excitedly and announced on my Instagram:

He-he. Usually instructor restart counting by one funny reason: he/she found that class/student is doing very well, and he want to increase exercise time and load. Usually class/student accept that as something funny with jokes, because it is for good. Apparently instructor will never do it on the group beginners, because it will repel students. In the other words, Your yoga instructor does not consider You as a beginner, she understand that You may work harder, and she is trying to make You work harder.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, You are doing great job :)
ewww...
Haha, that's a good thought ewww! But I think some instructors don't care because most are their regulars :/
Delete