Odd Japanese English: Mansion Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - January 26, 2015 Luckily I knew about this before hunting for my apartment, and I did land up in a one-room mansion :P Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments RungitomJanuary 27, 2015 at 11:26 AMTaking note, if I ever moved to Japan. :PReplyDeleteRepliesEvacomicsJanuary 27, 2015 at 2:19 PMHaha, I have other odd english japanese too you can search for them in my search box located on the right ;)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyzoomingjapanJanuary 27, 2015 at 8:05 PMHaha, yeah, my first apartment in Japan was tiny, but not too expensive.My second one was HUGE but didn't cost much, either. Yay for living in the countryside. ^^ReplyDeleteRepliesEvacomicsJanuary 27, 2015 at 11:24 PMThere is one thing I don't like about countryside are the bugs!But other than that, the scenery, food and people are great!Ehem... and luckily there's internet.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousJanuary 28, 2015 at 2:00 AMYeah! Why did I never though of that before, I found it very odd!You have to talk about the christmas with KFC!ReplyDeleteRepliesEvacomicsJanuary 29, 2015 at 8:03 PMLOL ok I will do KFC sometime~~~ (special request by creepo)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Taking note, if I ever moved to Japan. :P
ReplyDeleteHaha, I have other odd english japanese too you can search for them in my search box located on the right ;)
DeleteHaha, yeah, my first apartment in Japan was tiny, but not too expensive.
ReplyDeleteMy second one was HUGE but didn't cost much, either. Yay for living in the countryside. ^^
There is one thing I don't like about countryside are the bugs!
DeleteBut other than that, the scenery, food and people are great!
Ehem... and luckily there's internet.
Yeah! Why did I never though of that before, I found it very odd!
ReplyDeleteYou have to talk about the christmas with KFC!
LOL ok I will do KFC sometime~~~ (special request by creepo)
Delete