Why LINE rejected my stickers 3 times before it can be sold on Creators Market
Work began in April after persistent requests from fans to do LINE stickers. I first did a focus group on Patreon to gather feedback and Kurone Shizuhi, a very hardcore LINE user, suggested the most changes (Thank you Shizuhi, Reventon and Jerome!) After finalising the chosen 40 stickers, I inked it and sent it to my assistant to colour. Then it was returned to me a week later and I continued to clean up the lines and tweak the colours for another week or so (on and off). I finally submitted on 18th May excitedly and announced on my Instagram:


I don't have ANY equivalent to that smell of Natto, it is just like very smelly feet. So if Durian is worst I just can´t imagine the SMELL...god, I don't think that the most rotten cheese can get to that smell...or can it?
ReplyDeleteI think it can XDDDD
DeleteDoes your country has such exciting food too? XD
Dear Creepo,
DeleteI have eaten and enjoyed both, but all natto I tasted so far where but very gentle flavours compared to the extreme scent of Durian. Durian is so powerful that it is not allowed to be transported in planes, as some people may not handle it physically (faint, or worse).
Angelos: Have you eaten durian? It's very sweet :P~
DeleteI am trying to pick my brain and find such a smelly food. I mean we have some nasty stuff but not necesarilly smelly
ReplyDeleteI don't find natto smelly...but the taste... eeewwww~~~~
DeleteHe-he, word "durian" is prononsing similar to russian word "fool"
ReplyDeleteDoes it taste good?
ewww...
Tastes great! XD But I can't eat too much because it has a high sugar content and will give me a bad sorethroat ;)
Delete