Why LINE rejected my stickers 3 times before it can be sold on Creators Market
Work began in April after persistent requests from fans to do LINE stickers. I first did a focus group on Patreon to gather feedback and Kurone Shizuhi, a very hardcore LINE user, suggested the most changes (Thank you Shizuhi, Reventon and Jerome!) After finalising the chosen 40 stickers, I inked it and sent it to my assistant to colour. Then it was returned to me a week later and I continued to clean up the lines and tweak the colours for another week or so (on and off). I finally submitted on 18th May excitedly and announced on my Instagram:


真是悠閒的工作.........
ReplyDelete同意楼上.........。如果有下一辈子我一定要做女人!
ReplyDeleteHahaha yeah we turn fun activities into serious business~
ReplyDelete小卓:呵呵~下輩子投胎做女人吧!XD
ReplyDeleteKelvin: Haha, it depends... it depends...
Isao: 哈哈!不過話說來,日本的男性越來越娘了!
Oridusartic: Oh they're not fun, very troublesome. Luckily the guys don't have to do anything! :P