Why LINE rejected my stickers 3 times before it can be sold on Creators Market
Work began in April after persistent requests from fans to do LINE stickers. I first did a focus group on Patreon to gather feedback and Kurone Shizuhi, a very hardcore LINE user, suggested the most changes (Thank you Shizuhi, Reventon and Jerome!) After finalising the chosen 40 stickers, I inked it and sent it to my assistant to colour. Then it was returned to me a week later and I continued to clean up the lines and tweak the colours for another week or so (on and off). I finally submitted on 18th May excitedly and announced on my Instagram:


Mr. Skull, toasting with Joanne on the top of main page, had gone without my noticing.....
ReplyDeleteand Rolex has come up.......
Was Mr.Skull called to be a part of the dinner course?
Isao: Heh heh, yes Mr. Skull is called Lucifer. Yes he was part of our dinner course, heh heh :P
ReplyDeleteHeheheh~~
ReplyDeleteNext time try harder!!!
hui: Next time go and order first lor XD
ReplyDelete裝可愛沒有辦法 那就用威脅的好了~~
ReplyDelete小卓:很好!把他的Nintendo DS和動畫美少女海報給扔了!
ReplyDelete你不怕他会出奔而失踪? (笑)
ReplyDeleteIsao: 他不是住我家的啊~ 失蹤就失蹤吧!:P
ReplyDelete