[010] Golden Week 黃金週


If I was working, I think I would have been thrilled and gone off for some relaxing holiday, do spa massage, facial... etc... Unfortunately as a student now, with the lack of money, I can only stay home to do assignments, read books, draw my comics, bug friends to join my Facebook fanpage and continue to bombard people's FB wall... Yes! If you hadn't join my FB fanpage, please join now :P http://www.facebook.com/evacomics

假如我還在打工的話,應該會請一個悠閒的假期,去找按摩,做面膜...等等。可惜現在是貧苦的留學生,只能待在家裡做作業,唸書,畫漫畫,糾纏朋友加入我的臉書俱樂部和繼續攻打別人的臉書牆。啊!對了,假如還沒參加我的臉書俱樂部的話,請參加喔! http://www.facebook.com/evacomics

Anyway, another meaning of Golden week to me is also that the cleaners will not be coming to our dorm to do the cleaning and be changing our toilet papers! Luckily I have my own private supply of toilet papers that will tide me through this difficult time. Muah-haha-haha~~~
黃金週對我來說,也表示清潔工人不會來我們的宿舍打掃和換廁紙!!!幸好我自己有收藏私人廁紙,可以於我渡過難關~:D

Have a great Golden Week for everyone in Japan!
祝在日本的朋友,黃金週愉快!

Comments

  1. 這個黃金週是過什麼節啊?357?
    今年我們5/1勞動節遇到週日5/2可以再休一天
    難得的補眠假

    趕上進度的黃金機會耶!
    EVA妳這樣思考就對了
    我的塗鴉牆還很空
    妳可以盡量來

    ReplyDelete
  2. austin: 過前皇帝的生日,立法日,什麼青日和兒童節。
    工作人士只要請2天假就能連休10天!
    其實我是帶點悲傷的...嗚~錢啊!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha~~ U will be earning lots soon, brighten up! At least U still hv some back-up toilet papers! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hui: Very uncertain if i can earn lots of money XD maybe wait 10 years later if my comics will sell or not~

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaya,being short of toliet paper is really a disaster.=|=

    ReplyDelete
  6. angel: Especially in the dorm! Can't imagine how dirty it will become ewwwWWW~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough