[012] Happy Mother's Day 母親節快樂

Friday is cooling-off day, so I shall spare readers from my election rantings to something more heart-warming. Yes, it's time to thank our mothers "officially" again. Unfortunately, I am not with my mum this year to bring her out for a nice dinner, to sit together with her to watch TVB Hong Kong dramas, or to help her look after my nephew.
又到了母親節了。很遺憾的是今年我無法帶老媽出去吃飯,陪她看TVB港劇,或和她一起照顧外甥。(中文版漫畫在下面)

I'd never felt so thankful to my mum until I went overseas to study 7 years ago. I didn't know that house chores could be so tiring. After a brief experience to look after my nephew, I also realized how difficult it was to look after a child, except that my mum looked after four. She had sacrificed so much for us, yet I shouted back at her occasionally. To those lucky ones who will get to celebrate with your mum, enjoy your time together and have fun!
直到7年前我去外國唸書的時候,才深深的體會到老媽的好。我不知道原來家務是那麼累人的!最近幫忙照顧外甥以後,才發覺原來照顧孩子是那麼困難的,更何況我老媽是照顧我們4個。她犧牲了那麼多,我卻有時對她大喊大叫,實在內疚。對於那些有幸和自己的老媽一起慶祝的讀者,祝你們過得愉快,要多吃喔~!!!呵呵~

 
My nephew is cute right? 
我的外甥真可愛啊~~~

Comments

  1. 我媽都自稱台傭了XD.....

    母親真的很偉大呢!!

    我要回家陪媽媽過節嚕^^

    會好好珍惜的>.0~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 小卓: 似乎亞洲的母親都是24孝媽媽,都把我們照顧的舒舒服服~
    真好,你可以跟母親渡過,要多吃多玩多笑喔~^o^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough