[028] Nothing to Lose 沒什麼好失去的

I get negative very easily. Especially the thought of drawing comics and making it big in Singapore is more like a dream than reality. Sometimes I wonder why I chose such a difficult path and envied other comic artists, who had published books and made it as a career. But I don't want to live a normal life and hope to leave a mark somewhere, a little reminder that this person had once lived before. I have nothing much to lose now, only time. Nothing is fair in life, but we all have the same time to do either something we like, or don't like. I like to draw (and complain) so I hope to do this for a long time...
中文版請點(更多)→

我很容易就感到悲觀,特別是在新加坡畫漫畫+出名實在是比登天還難。有時在想幹嘛選擇那麼難走的道路啊? 看到成功出書和成為職業漫畫家的人時,常常都會感到非常羨慕。我不想平淡地就過完一生,很想在哪裡留一個小足跡,証明有這個人曾經活在這世上。現在我沒什麼好失去的,唯有失去時間而已。人生沒有一件是公平的,唯有時間是大家一樣擁有的。分別只是用時間去做你喜歡的事,還是討厭的事。而我喜歡畫畫(和投訴),所以希望可以永遠一直畫(和投訴)下去...

Comments

  1. hey,,,dont give up your dream leh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVA媽:也沒有男朋友!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在台灣 漫畫也只能是個夢想而已...

    還是得先確定麵包 才能勇敢追夢...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your comic. Never fails to put a smile on my face every time you update with a new comic. Very funny and always full of life. Don't give up! 頑張るよ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. angel: Haha thanks! You must buy my book if I'm going to have one! XD

    小卓:靠!這個你還記得,比我媽還厲害!
    我也覺得能堅持到現在是個奇蹟
    因為有文憑做靠山,不行的話還可以當老師(雖然不想又當全職)
    不過那些沒有文憑的人怎麼辦呢...

    fan: Thanks fan for being my fan! Glad to get some feedback about my comics, because I'm always worried that it's not interesting enough >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a knack for gags. Seems like you have more potential doing a gag comic rather than a mainstream battle fantasy comic. higher chance of succeeding with a gag comic. When u are successful, rich and famous, don't forget us. (Altho I am anonymous, haha) Love your work btw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thanks Anonymous! I tried really hard to work on those story manga but it was just too difficult and boring to work on the same story for a year...and only completing 34 pages at the end of it! Glad you love my gags! When I'm rich and famous (but maybe no longer young and beautiful), I'll remember all those mysterious anonymous forces~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha~~ anonymous indeed!
    I can understand~~ its really tough with all the "external forces" (eg bed, reading comics, watching tv etc etc) blocking U from doing your art.
    But when U think to stop drawing, U can't cos it has become very much a part of U and it defines who U are. Dun give up yah! ^_^/ Be positive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, if you think those are external forces, check out these dark forces for women: shopping, girly dinners with gossips, aunty talks, and not just any TV, but HK/Korean drama that goes on forever! Maybe that explains why there are lesser female comic artists???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yah~~ we not focus enough, must have discipline!
    Chiong ah~~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. hui: CHIONG AH!!! But muz have plan bo?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tink U doing okie now~~ at least U updating ur blog very often, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hui: thanks! I'm trying to update my blog once every 2 days no matter how busy I am to keep visitors coming back ^^~ Also aiming to self-publish before I graduate so better keep it as a habit to draw often and plan my time properly. CHIONG AH! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough