[035] Tonight's Dinner 今晚的晚餐

I wonder why I didn't drew instant ramen instead, maybe because I still prefer the good old canned food and vegetables? In fact, I hadn't eaten instant noodles for a year, healthy right? I always eat very good food at the beginning of the month, with meals sometimes at the 2000-3000yen range. But towards the end of the month, my principle is to only eat outside meals that cost less than 500yen each. With that said, I'm glad that this month will be soon over!

中文版請點(更多)→

可能是因為我還是比較喜歡吃罐頭食品和蔬菜多過於杯面,所以沒選擇畫杯面吧? 話說,我已經有差不多一年沒吃杯面了,健康吧!?我有時在月頭吃上2000~3000yen的外食。不過到了月底因為剩下的錢不多,所以每餐外食的預算就變成一定要少過500yen。真慶幸這個月要過去了,呵呵~ !

Comments

  1. 我想日本的罐頭應該也很好吃=V=~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 小卓:明天拍照給你看XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 狗罐頭比人吃的還好還健康哦!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough