[030] When you know to cut your hair 如何知道幾時剪髮

Based on a true story, there was this girl in the dorm who got so freaked out by my sudden appearance at the doorway that she kept on staring at me with her eyeballs almost falling out. So I decided to go and cut my hair today at Takadanobaba near my university. The result was nice at first, but immediately after shower, the shape and style was gone... sob... ... (Hair cut 2000yen, treatment and product 8000yen, not worth it if not for the brief neck and shoulder massage)
中文版請點(更多)→
根據真人真事。某天我在宿舍突然出現在門口時,嚇壞了一名女生。她嚇得一直眼睛大大地瞪著我,好像我是鬼似的。所以我決定今天去靠近大學的高田馬場剪頭髮。剛剪完時相當滿意,但是回家洗澡後就立刻打回原形了...唉~(剪髮2000yen,護髮+產品8000yen,假如沒有頸部和肩膀按摩的話,還真不划算!)

Comments

  1. 這些錢拿去吃大餐好像比較開心~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈~我也在這麼想>_<
    還好還沒出現赤字...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha. Sheat that's always the case sia. Come out of salon look so nice. after wash hair then not so nice le XDD

    I always tell the hairdresser I want a haircut that requires NO styling and takes into consideration my hair waves. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kee: Ya I tried to tell the hairstylist but dunno why they always wet my hair then cut and blow dry to a particular style... The next day always look different...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough