[029] Thank you 302 Facebook fans! 感謝302臉書讀者!


I originally wanted to draw a "Sunday" comic to imagine how it feels if my strip was on the newspapers. But on a second thought, I think I'd thank all 302 Facebook fans (including me or if there's a sudden new addition) for subscribing to my blog. Among half are my friends who were forced to join after relentless invitations and my shameless advertisements. Thank you for supporting my dream and I hope my comics will bring a smile to your face every time :)

本來想畫一張“星期天”漫畫的。因為記得小時候,只有星期天的漫畫邊幅特別多,所以想體驗一下畫一張星期天漫畫會是怎麼樣的感覺。但是想一想之後,還是決定感謝302名臉書讀者(包括我或萬一臨時有新人加入)。其中一半是被我逼迫或經過厚臉皮促銷之後,沒辦法只好加入的朋友。感謝你們支持我的夢想,希望我的漫畫會每次帶給你們微笑:)

Comments

  1. So, it took 3 years to grow from 302 to 40K.
    Very impressive. Congrats! Congrats!

    He-he, ( hard work ) X ( talent ) = very special person Eva :)

    ewww...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ewww! You found this post XD
      Yes it was very pathetic… and it grew to 600 or so a year later with half of them still my friends, lol…
      I hope to reach 100k one day!

      Delete
    2. He-he, that post found me through "You might also like:" feature.

      I think that You will reach 100K very soon, within year or sooner.

      Good luck,
      ewww...

      Delete
    3. Looks like I am increasing 10,000 every 2.5 months.
      So maybe 1.5 years more!?
      But if exponentially would be within a year :D

      Delete
  2. Honestly, how do you get so many fans? Possible to share one tip?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough