New Android app for Evacomics


Thanks to my brother, I finally have an android app that grabs content from both my blog and website so you can easily access all the latest comics, blog articles and news about my public events in one place!

You will see the mobile version of my blog immediately when you open the app. Regular blog readers will know that I update new comics every Monday night and now update all my sketch comics on the first Monday of each month. Besides comics, I write articles from time to time about my events, reviews, thoughts, or anything about Japanese culture or travel.

You can click "More Info" to access my official website (www.eva.sg) where I update latest news about my public events. Phone users will see the mobile version that has less images. My website is pure static html, so pages load very fast and very safe.

So that's it! No more missing of any comic strips or public events!!! Hope you all will like it! \(≧▽≦)丿
祝大家新年快樂,身體健康,恭喜發財!Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!

---UPDATE: 21 Feb 2015 ---
I had to reset everything because there were some problems with my share buttons in the template. So the header image on the mobile version is removed now. I don't know what happened, but my share buttons only show after a few refreshes on my computer...

Comments

  1. Woo-hoo, Eva-san. Congrats!

    You do have a great brother.

    ewww ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is more pro-active now and not that lazy anymore, which is a good thing :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough