Hitachi Seaside Park and Ashikaga Flower Park

Hitachi Seaside Park

Went to do some sightseeing to see spring flowers for my first and last time on 15th June at Hitachi Seaside Park in Ibaraki prefecture and Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi prefecture.

Hitachi Seaside Park
First stop to see the beautiful blue nemophila flowers at the Hitachi Seaside Park. Artificially planted, but still nice.

Hitachi Seaside Park

Hitachi Seaside Park
They put a bell at the top of the terrain to encourage people to climb up.

Hitachi Seaside Park
Purple wisterias already withering...

Hitachi Seaside Park
Tulips were also withering.

My lunch.


Strawberry Collon
Some omiyage (souvenirs). Tochigi prefecture is famous for their strawberries.

Ashikaga Flower Park
Then to Ashikaga Flower Park to see their famous wisterias.

Ashikaga Flower Park

Ashikaga Flower Park

Ashikaga Flower Park

Ashikaga Flower Park

Ashikaga Flower Park
First time to see such a big toad.

Ashikaga Flower Park

Ashikaga Flower Park

Ashikaga Flower Park

Ashikaga Flower Park

Ashikaga Flower Park yellow wisteria
Unfortunately the purple and white wisteria had wilted and there's only the yellow wisterias.

Ashikaga Flower Park yellow wisteria

Ashikaga Flower Park


Ashikaga Flower Park

Ashikaga Flower Park

Tochigi strawberry soft cream
Strawberry soft cream!

Wisteria home fragrance and honey
No more purple wisterias, so I bought the home fragrance and honey as momento.

strawberry curry
Found this strawberry curry at a highway resting station!

Can't help to buy other nicely packaged sweet snacks back home to eat~

Comments

  1. So pretty!! Definitely won't be able to see even a tiny glimpse of something like this in kl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same in Singapore!
      Though we have the huge glasshouse at Gardens by the Bay...

      Delete
  2. So many things to comment about!

    Of first off, congratulations on the new front banner picture. Very nice, specially that now that you blogging, well the camara makes a lot of sense :-)...the fat cat, well now that is a character I don't see easy to fit :D

    Second...nice pictures, very lovely flowers. So what was the lunch? I see kettle corn I believe but it all seem veggie...no meat?

    Also the japanese and the name of their products...so many times they put names that for the english speakers are just hilarious. Collon...lol, I can just imagine at slogan, "Great taste and soft with you...stomach"

    So ichigo curry, what is that like? I am curious and a bit grossed out to imagine the flavour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arigatou!
      Glad someone noticed my new banner! The cat...hmmm... it's cute, that's all it matters isn't it? :D

      There wasn't any corn, it was just fried little crumbs =_=
      But the 2nd pic with the flames is pork! (3 pieces only though)

      Haha, yes Japanese loves English names. I grew up with Collon snacks so I didn't relate it with intestines, but now that you mentioned it, maybe it came from there!!!

      Ichigo curry...hmmm... tastes good actually! Very special! Has strawberry sweet and sour taste!
      Of course, I prefer my coconut curry anytime :P

      Delete
  3. EVA ADDICTED TO PINK ICECREAM CONES!!! :looool:

    Ewww ... what's a great report. Definitely, I should visit that park someday. I like colours and Your photos are great.

    Is that まるごとりんご pie the same as baked apple, or it is real pie? Looks so tempting.

    Strawberry curry ... yack ... that could happen only in Japan :roflmao:

    Thanks, Kray for shareing. Keep going, ewww ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely like my new camera bought some months ago.
      It's Sony rx100 and I'd been getting compliments very often.

      That one is a real pie with 1 whole apple inside! And it remained very crunchy!
      It was really good! But very expensive!!!

      Strawberry curry actually tasted quite good :P

      Delete
  4. Sony RX100 - that's a good camera :) Great choice, congrats!
    Is it the same good indoor as outdoor?

    I should go and try that apple then. BTW, apple pies is my favorite, as russian pirozhki with apples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! If you like apples, you would like that one too!
      But my professor dislikes the butter they use...

      The camera is great at low-lit conditions too!
      I thought my G10 was the best, but this rx100 is better and more compact :D

      Delete
  5. I simply adore flowers that POP OUT. Very Pretty. What a day for a great camera, too. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! My camera is Sony rx100, great compact camera :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough