Added Manga Downloads page

For the first time, I'm putting up my short story manga entry that I'd sumbitted into the 4th Morning International Comic Competiton (MICC) back in December 2009. It was the first time that my comic had made it into the initial round of an international contest. It is 34 pages long so it takes a bit of time to read. If you prefer the PDF version, you can download that in the respective links.

After drawing 110 pages of 4 short story comics, I must say, drawing them wasn't difficult, it was writing the stories that give me the headaches. Shichiya's Pawnshop had went through so many revisions that in the end of the day, I find that drawing short 4 panel comics was much more enjoyable.
Download the manga at my Manga Downloads page!


 這是我首次把在2009年參加的第4屆早安“世界漫畫大獎賽”的作品公開在網上。那是我第一次進入國際比賽的初選。總共34頁,所以需一點時間閱讀。我也有PDF版可下載。

畫了超過110頁,4篇故事以後,覺得繪圖不難,寫故事才是最頭痛的事!七夜的當鋪經過無數次的修改,最後我還是發現畫簡單的部落格漫畫比較舒服。話不多說了,請在漫畫下載區下載我的漫畫吧!

Comments

  1. 七夜的當舖好好看>口<~~
    莫非我莫名遺失的東西是被他偷走的= ="
    殘念......嗚嗚

    ReplyDelete
  2. 謝謝小卓捧場!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD
    放心,你的哭泣是不會被白費的!*殘念製造中!*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough