Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stinky Dorm 2 髒寮

You may have remembered when I just moved into my international dorm, it was shockingly dirty. Then, there were the dirty sinks. But what I didn't mention earlier, was that either 1 or 2 girls in my floor, out of nearly 30 tenants, has been constantly dirtying the toilets by leaving her sh*t and urine around the toilet bowl!

你們可能記得當我剛搬進這國際宿舍時,有多麼的骯髒吧?結果,洗手盆也是髒髒的。不過我沒提到的是,連廁所也是髒的!在我這樓近30名住戶中,可能有一兩位一直把她們的尿和屎留在馬桶周圍,噁心死了!

I am particular about hygiene and this drives me insane. Complains to the admin office proved futile, so I finally resorted to draw a poster in hope to attract the culprit's attention into changing her inconsiderate habits.
因為我少許潔癖,所以這點常讓我抓狂。去事務所投訴也沒用,所以最後畫了一張海報貼在廁所外面,希望犯人改掉她的壞習慣。

Even with numerous posters pasted inside the cubicles, the culprit had ignored them. I am not sure if my poster would work, but I'd done my best. I hope all tenants be trained into keeping public places clean!
可惜,即使廁所裡面貼滿了如何正確使用的告示,犯人還是無動於衷。因此我不確定我的海報會不會有效,但是我已經盡力而為了。希望所有的住戶都接受保持公共衛生的訓練!

5 comments:

  1. It will be hard to believe if the culprit happens to be a Japanese.
    Hope U get to shift to someplace with some nice & clean tenants soon. ^_^/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hui: Nah, I live in an international dorm. So only 1 RA(resident assistant) from each floor is a Japanese. I'm still wondering if I should move or stay in this dirty dorm. Here is really cheap and the apartments outside are really expensive... (in dilemma)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 真是誇張的行為
    我建議請事務所以安全為由
    在廁所前安裝一個監視器馬上就可以抓到兇手

    可能是那個人不識字,看不懂吧!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhhhh~~ so sad!! I tink U should take a bucket of water when U go toilet for the time being. Hopefully a better solution will come along or whoever did it is going home soon. Jia you jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. austin: 可能不是他們不要裝,而是沒錢裝...-_-

    hui: Ya! I hope that culprit is leaving the dorm soon!!! But you know, one gone and don't know who else is coming in for the new tenancy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...