The 2 key highlights of the park are located on the 5th floor. There is a "Luffy's Endless Adventure" and "Welcome to TONGARI Mystery Tour". The first one is a walk-through with a cool mirror maze, tunnel and finally a 4D animation show. The second one is a live attraction show that you are encouraged to participate in. There is a show approximately every 2 hours but you don't have to queue there all day. You have to scan your passport at a machine near the entrance to exchange for a show ticket, then you are free to loiter around until the show time is approaching.
To answer some of the questions posted by my fans on Facebook and Instagram:
- Based on the Japanese website (Q&A), this is a permanent attraction at Tokyo Tower.
- You can spend a good 3 hours at this place, definitely worth going if you have heard of this anime. If you have never heard of it, I assume you are not into anime and manga and this will not be your cup of tea~
- Although they tried to make it foreigner-friendly, many of the dialogues are still in Japanese but you should still be able to enjoy nevertheless.
- It is not crowded now (at least during weekdays)
- You can buy the tickets in advance for 3,000yen if you have a foreign passport at their website. They don't check everyone except for the person who bought the ticket so you can buy more for your Japanese friends who are coming with you.