Why LINE rejected my stickers 3 times before it can be sold on Creators Market
Work began in April after persistent requests from fans to do LINE stickers. I first did a focus group on Patreon to gather feedback and Kurone Shizuhi, a very hardcore LINE user, suggested the most changes (Thank you Shizuhi, Reventon and Jerome!) After finalising the chosen 40 stickers, I inked it and sent it to my assistant to colour. Then it was returned to me a week later and I continued to clean up the lines and tweak the colours for another week or so (on and off). I finally submitted on 18th May excitedly and announced on my Instagram:

"Here is a gift from my last trip to the toilet"...yeah you can go ahead and picture the gift
ReplyDeleteJapanese have to give gifts for every little trip...I once went for a trip and when I arrive everyone expected gifts...I had to run to the 7-11 and buy some stuff...felt pretty bad afterwards :P
LOL from the toilet, I wonder if it'll be special toilet paper with printed manga, or a golden tap. XD
DeleteAnd yes, everyone expects a gift :PPPPP
He-he, You are only 2 weeks far from japan, and missed it soo much.
ReplyDeleteewww...
Yeah, too many interesting things in Japan!
Delete