Why LINE rejected my stickers 3 times before it can be sold on Creators Market
Work began in April after persistent requests from fans to do LINE stickers. I first did a focus group on Patreon to gather feedback and Kurone Shizuhi, a very hardcore LINE user, suggested the most changes (Thank you Shizuhi, Reventon and Jerome!) After finalising the chosen 40 stickers, I inked it and sent it to my assistant to colour. Then it was returned to me a week later and I continued to clean up the lines and tweak the colours for another week or so (on and off). I finally submitted on 18th May excitedly and announced on my Instagram:

Eva, is that a cigarette butt in ashtray in front of You? Did You start smoking in S-pore?
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry to hear that You are missing Japan so much. Hope that You will not regret about decision to move back to S-pore.
I can send You russian chocolates then ... will it help with Your nostalgia?
ewww...
ewww...that is no ashtray mate, that is a fan :P
DeleteSee the sweat in ther face and the little lines that represent air current coming our from the fan?
Seems Singampore is way to hot.
he-he ... looking on that picture I'd never say that, but now everything is clear.
DeleteThanks, creepo san.
ewww...
lol thanks Creepo-san! XD
DeleteI had some struggle to portray an electric fan's backview :P