Japacon, which is a website that allows you to search for Japanese content like drama and music. Comes with ranking chart too.
After this, we split into two groups. Cosplayers had to go back to the hotel to dress up for the reception tonight so I followed back to rest. The others stayed to see anime booths and walk around there.
We were not allowed to post videos and photos of performances... so ... I can only post photos that I took off stage...
- Ashley from Philippines, she does music and cosplays too.
- Alodia from Philippines, she's Ashley's sister and a famous cosplayer + actress (and she draws well too!) - https://www.facebook.com/AlodiaGosiengfiao
- Wendy/Xiaxue from Singapore, celebrity blogger - https://www.facebook.com/Xiaxue.sg
- Kaika from Singapore, cosplayer - https://www.facebook.com/TheCosplayChronicles
- Angie from Malaysia, cosplayer - https://www.facebook.com/Angie7099
- Laura from France, cosplayer - https://www.facebook.com/Nikitacos