- Can rotate like a turn table
- Occupies less desk space than 24HD
- Not very accurate colours
- You can adjust the tilt and height but not as flexible as 24HD
- Occupies little desk space
- Neck strain if you work for long hours everyday ← The reason for my upgrade.
- Ergonomic design to adjust height and tilt to suit your preferred working angle
- More accurate colours
- Extremely heavy (nearly 30kg!), unable to move without 2 people
- Occupies enormous desk space
- Cannot rotate the tablet like 22HD (can be compensated by rotating canvas within program)
To touch or not to touch?IMHO, I would say no touch is better because of the additional cost. But if you have a child and want him/her to try drawing on your expensive Cintiq, you can consider getting a touch.
Other accessories to buy:smudgeguard. This one has been with me for 7 years and still going strong! (of course I take good care of my stuff, so maybe that's why it can last so long).
I hope my experience helped you to make your decision! Share with me your thoughts below! :)