Facebook labelled my blog as unsafe and blocks it

So I wasn't sure if it was because I added a word "AD" at the top that made Facebook all sensitive, but they flagged my entire blog as "UNSAFE" since last week and had not lifted the block although I sent several requests to unblock it.

You know I write here often and I visit my own blog almost everyday without any problem. Now I have to key in this troublesome security code each time I post my link and users have to confirm that they want to leave FB to visit my blog. THIS IS NOT COOL. So Facebook, maybe you want me to pay that's why?


You can help by reporting to Facebook that my lovely blog that has been around since 2009 is perfectly safe by going here: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/571927962827151

and fill in

http://evacomics.blogspot.com is NOT UNSAFE! Please remove the block.

Thank you!!!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's still blocked so I'm going to send registered mail to FB in Ireland and California... =_=

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough