Happy 2014!

2013 had been an eventful year for me. First I graduated from Waseda Business School in Tokyo, then I was selected for a fully sponsored trip to CoFesta Japan. On 25th Dec, I finally got to move to an empty room so I could setup my own home studio.

I must thank all my loyal fans who had supported me throughout these years when I was just drawing unpopular short comic strips about my daily life till I changed them to comparisons between Japan and Singapore (and sometimes US) in April 2012. Thank you all for your awesome support by liking and sharing my comics, and especially fans who had bought my merchandise online and specially came down to visit me at Marina Barrage, Singapore.

After 3.5 years of fun, study, close shave with death from earthquakes and radiation worries in Japan, it is finally time to pay back in Singapore XD
My wish for 2014 is to publish my first book and to develop Evacomics brand. And of course, to gain more wonderful fans like you.

Wishing everyone a fabulous 2014, Happy New Year!❤ \(≧▽≦)丿♪

Comments

  1. He-he, Eva-san!

    You did great job this year :)
    Hope Your wishes became true this year.

    You know it is year of a horse ... clippity-clop-clippity-clop-WHIIINNNYYY!!!

    Tell Kopi that he will have neck problems if he will keep head this way :lol:

    ewww...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, although he's a dog but he has nine lives like a cat too XD

      Thank you ewww for your great support and in monetary too :")
      It really helped me :)))

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Eva!! May this year be a smooth sailing, fruithful, a dreams come true year to you!
    Looking forward to see more comics from you! Keep it up!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough