Comics: Covid-19 Gentle reminders







We're going into a semi-lockdown for a month in Singapore from tomorrow onwards so I had been busy doing my last-minute shopping as well. I was also trying to fix some problems in Giphy and Tenor platform which doesn't seem to be working... But I will continue to try fix it so all stickers can be found on their api (which means on IG stories and Whatsapp). Meanwhile if you are interested to fund the production, you can become my Patron here: https://www.patreon.com/evacomics I wonder how is the rest doing? Hopefully a vaccine will be clinically available some time end of the year or early next year to truly solve this pandemic disaster. Meanwhile I will still continue to work from home, take care everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough