Why LINE rejected my stickers 3 times before it can be sold on Creators Market
Work began in April after persistent requests from fans to do LINE stickers. I first did a focus group on Patreon to gather feedback and Kurone Shizuhi, a very hardcore LINE user, suggested the most changes (Thank you Shizuhi, Reventon and Jerome!) After finalising the chosen 40 stickers, I inked it and sent it to my assistant to colour. Then it was returned to me a week later and I continued to clean up the lines and tweak the colours for another week or so (on and off). I finally submitted on 18th May excitedly and announced on my Instagram:

Because You are cute :P
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
ewww...
AW!! You made my day :D
DeleteThank you!!! :)))))
He-he. You are cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute *blush*
ReplyDeleteI think I made whole week for You :lol:
ewww...
LOL you certainly made me red like a lobster now! :"D
DeleteHa! Did You notice that Eva like blondie guys Q_Q
Deleteewww...
Haha I like any guys that are tall and handsome XD
DeleteBut they don't like me haha~
Did You ask them about it? May be they like You, but too shy to tell about it.
DeleteBTW, that tall and handsom guy on picture, he is dying his hair to be a blond. Kinda very strange, I think that You shoud not accept his help.
ewww ...
Haha actually I can no longer remember his face XD It happened so many years ago.
Delete