Monday Yoga comics

pilates yoga mat manduka comics webcomics cartoon manga
And this is my new mat (Eko mat) from Manduka!
It's made of rubber so I had to use a mat restore to effectively clean and maintain it :)
A photo posted by Evangeline Neo (@evacomics) on
pilates yoga mat manduka comics webcomics cartoon manga
When the instructor is very flexible, I do feel as if I am attending an acrobat class, it's challenging but fun :P

diet comics webcomics cartoon manga
Luckily I exercise, otherwise I think I will be pretty fat now...
A photo posted by Evangeline Neo (@evacomics) on

Comments

  1. Moving from one task to another, or having several simultaneous activities, can be exhausting. But unlike what many might think, a few minutes of stretching the body and relaxing the mind allow to recover freshness and brightness, even after a day of hard work. Sometimes fatigue occurs on the mental plane, so yoga helps restore lost energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. The first one is so realise. How many times have we bought exercise equipment only to to lie around and not used for its intended purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough