First Rainbow in Tokyo 在東京的第一道彩虹

While heavy rain caused unexpected flash flood in Singapore (OH MY ORCHARD!) but it also rained throughout Japan as we enter into the rainy season. So while washing my hands in the far far away toilet, I spotted a rainbow in a short distance and rushed back to my room. Unfortunately by the time I return from my long trip, the rainbow had begun to fade and I only managed to capture this bit.

This also reminds me about a comic post I drew a year ago on rainbow: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/evacomics/12114682 . Not that I'm getting all poetic here, but it makes me think how short our lives are and that we should be making full use of our brief earthly moments on meaningful things and not waste time on trivial matters.

大雨除了導致新加坡多處淹水以外,還遍佈了進入雨季的日本。在非常遙遠的洗手間洗手時,發現了一道彩虹!於是我趕緊回房拿相機,可是我回去時,彩虹已經開始消逝了。

這讓我想起一年前畫的一幅關於彩虹的日記漫畫: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/evacomics/12114682 . 。~突然感嘆彩虹有如我們的生命一樣短暫。我們是不是應該充分利用在這裡的時間,做一些有意義的事,而不是浪費在那些無味的雜事呢?

Comments

  1. 你浪費在甚麼事情上??

    ReplyDelete
  2. 感覺很像是午後雷陣雨的放晴
    很漂亮

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zero:
    哈哈!還是Zero兄的感覺敏銳!
    在這裡與一位年輕妹妹產生了一些誤會
    巧的事,之前類似這種狀況也發生在我身上!
    好像是報應的感覺XD

    小卓:
    對啊~大概4-5點吧?
    雖然嫌它有點小...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear oracle, got something to ask you...hahaha... when will you be on msn?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough